Welcome to Team Isabella Lombardo and Friends
When we found out that Isabella had cerebral palsy our world changed.
For a long time everything was a real struggle.
We’ve been around the world for surgery, stem cell replacement and therapy
Now our mission is to share our journey with you, so that if you’re dealing with a special needs child, you can find plenty of answers to the many questions and challenges you may have.
Hopefully you can learn from our mistakes and benefit from our experience.
It’s all about seeing our children reach their full potential and live their best lives now.
Here is a sneak peak of what we will be sharing …..
- Our Story and Isabella’s diagnosis
- Why we decided to do multiple Stem Cells for our daughter with Cerebral Palsy
- Our SDR journey with Dr Park and the significant outcomes
- We have raised over $100,000 for our special needs daughter for treatment and therapy and we can share exactly how we did it
- My personal journey with NDIS and home modifications application
- Tips and ideas on how to travel with special needs wheelchair and equipment.
- Traveling? How we have travelled extensively as special needs parents, what to pack and how to prepare.
- How we made a movie and the story behind the scenes
- How social media has changed my life as a special needs mum from utilising FB groups to growing an Instagram
- Grow your social, how we work with sponsors and get paid and spend more time with your family.
- Get your story out! After self-published two books, I can share with you the step by step process.
- How to be a champion for INCLUSION for your child. Tips and tricks I have learnt along the way
- DYI Dads! How my husband built wheelchair Ramps for our car and you can to
- How to stay mentally and physically fit for your special needs child
- How to install a ceiling track and harness in your home
- Parenting – Our personal beliefs and thoughts on rising happy confident kids
- How do you choose the right school for your special needs child?
- How we got on national TV creating awareness and raising funds, I can share how you can too